Product Specialist - Guitar and Software Products
Antares Audio Technologies, the developer of the leading software for voice processing in the audio recording industry as well as the groundbreaking Auto-Tune for Guitar technology, seeks a highly motivated person to fill the position of Product Specialist - Guitar and Software Products.
- Assist with the development, writing, and communication of marketing plans, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
- Schedule and manage product presentations for new customers.
- Demonstrate Auto-Tune for Guitar features to customers and manufacturers.
- Work with sales staff of key customers to train them on features of our entire product line.
- Provide back-up support to our in-house Tech Support team
- Serve as a liaison between Antares and manufacturers, and Antares and customers.
- Must know how to play the guitar like a rock star (but without the ego).
- Knowledge and experience using DAWS on the Mac and Windows platforms.
- The right person will be technical, analytical, creative, and possess 9-10 years of product specialist, sales support, inside sales, or business development experience.
- Experience working within the music hardware or technology industry is highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Evo™, Auto-Motion™, and Solid-Tune™ are trademarks and Auto-Tune®, Antares®, AVOX®, Harmony Engine®, and Mic Mod® are registered trademarks of Antares Audio Technologies.